Most popular lake monsters
18 may 1960, three priests said that they had seen loadingrow monster in Lough REE in Ireland.This is one of three lakes in Ireland, which saw a monster. In 2001, the lake was even a search party which was covered by the Irish media. We collected information on 8 of the most famous lakes in which at different times were seen by eyewitnesses unusual, unknown to science being, the existence of which is not currently proven.
1. Loch Ness, Scotland. Without exaggeration, the most famous lake monster in the world. Samaritanism rumors of which date back to the VI century BC,according to many scientists – the last dinosaur living on earth.
2. Lake Okanagan, British Columbia, Canada. Ogopogo — a legendary monster that brought fame to the whole of British Columbia and almost come close in popularity to Nessie. Seen for the first time in 1958, he was regularly described by eyewitnesses as long sleader with a body resembling a barrel, a long neck and fins.
3. Lake Labynkyr, Yakutia, Russia. Labinski Hell — the beast seen by Yakut in the nineteenth century. Although the photo – video evidence or not, the monster noticed not one scientific expedition. Additionally, the noise supposedly made by the monster, was able to record, and with the help of sonar, there was a huge shadow, is clearly not suitable in size or one famous lake fish.
4.Kanas Lake, Xinjiang Province, China. Huge first living creature was spotted by students at a local University in 1985. Later there appeared rumours that the monster drags regularly under water animals and birds. In the 90s, forgot about it, but in 2011, several witnesses claimed that the monster rose again to the surface. One of them even managed to make a picture.
5.The lake Kok-Kol, Dzhambul region, Kazakhstan. Here multiple observations of eyewitnesses, there is a huge (at least 15 meters long), bloodthirsty creature, utaskivaet under the water birds and animals. Local called monster «water spirit Aydahar».
6. The lake Storsjön, in the province of jämtland County, Sweden. Local inhabitant – a huge lizard, the first of which date back to 1635. Its existence was long considered just a medieval legend, but in the beginning of the 2000s the local media wrote that the monster saw the two girls. They were scared to death. At first their story was not taken seriously, but a few years later on the shores of lake found the incredible size of the traces, to identify the owner of which still failed. It is also known that the lake has set a giant trap.
7. Lake Champlain, USA – Canada. First local monster described by the eyewitness, a Sheriff named Nathan Mooney in 1883, as a huge black snake about 50 feet long. In 1977 the tourist Sandra Mansi managed to photograph the head, the neck and the back of the monster. Also, according to other eyewitnesses, at «the Champ» there are from three to five humps on the back.
8.The brosno lake, Tver region, Russia. Local monster described by witnesses as a lizard, much like the plesiosaur. Most of them talk about the lizard in words, but some, allegedly, even had the good fortune to make his photographs. However, the official facts of the monster’s existence at the moment.
9. The Lough REE, Ireland. According to the legend, in the lake hiding not only the monster, but also a whole underwater city to the Cathedral.